ICCG 2019 in Athens is organised by a local organising committee suported by members of the ICCG steering committee.
Based on the local team capacity and available conference spaces the conference will be able to accommodate maximum 250 participants
Members of the Organising Committee (local team):
- Evangelia Chatzikonstantinou, Urban Planning PhD
- George Kandylis, Researcher EKKE
- Penny Koutrolikou, Assistant Professor Urban Planning NTUA
- Eva Papatzani, PhD Candidate Urban Planning NTUA
- Dimitris Pettas, Post-doc researcher, Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences.
- Iris Polyzou, Urban Sociology PhD
- Paschalis Samarinis, Urban Planning PhD
- Dimitra Siatitsa, Urban Planning PhD
- George Velegrakis, Geographer PhD, Harokopio University, Athens
- Alexandra Zavos, School of Social Sciences, University of Crete
Members of Scientific Committee
To be confirmed shortly
The International Critical Geography Group (ICGG)
The aim of the International Critical Geography Group (ICGG) is to promote the development of critical geography internationally, in accordance with the Statement of Purpose: Smith, N. and Desbiens, C. (1999) “The International Critical Geography Group: Forbidden Optimism?” Environment and Planning D: Society and Space 18, 379-382.
Membership of the ICGG is free of charge and is open to anyone who supports the Statement of Purpose. Membership is obtained by subscribing to the ICGG mailing list: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/ICGG. By subscribing to the mailing list you are confirming that you support the Statement of Purpose and you wish to be a member of the ICGG.